Re-released by mobrix, Gundbird II can be a classic bullet a nightmare shooter from the Gunbird franchise, that was originally launched in 1998. Such as other entries in this particular genre, players can fly overhead, dodging enemy projectiles while filming down as many as probable. In this game, gamers are controlling a new flying character, as opposed to a gunship of sorts.
There undoubtedly are a total of six different characters within this game, though all 5 of them need to be jailbroke in order to become playable. Participants will earn rare metal left behind when opponents are destroyed, which could then be allocated to things such as life, further bombs, slots for carrying more bombs, and so on. The controls are quite obvious, and use a combination of online buttons and using. The player’s figure auto fires, in addition to moves in the path that players get their fingers. A few couple of buttons obtainable, for either long or short range special attacks, and bombs.
Gunbird 2 Features:
– Unique character types and interesting story: Each and every character has individual story and special ending. Gun Parrot’s infinite attraction different to other simple traveling by air game
– Fun from ceaselessly unfolding various stage: Different stage formats with all around the world as a background
– Amazing partner flying such as double players’ game: If you decide on a partner, you can fly with two figure by yourself
– Harmony associated with splendid lethal go and powerful skill: Every character has individual lethal move which could activate at the crucial moment
– The levels can be loved by men and women of every age group: 3 levels accessible for everyone to enjoy
– Massive boss that floods up the screen: A variety of bosses appear at every stage
The game has the timeless 16-bit style graphics, and also retains the feel of actively playing an old Neo Geo coin-op. Gunbird II is available for free from Google Play, and also contains optional IAPs as well. You could check out the game actually in operation with its trailer down below ahead of downloading it.